domingo, 23 de agosto de 2015

Writing Task: Murdered in Granger`s house

  In the subject of L/L Writing, we are studying the writing of stories. The task was to write a story, with the theme you want, including in the last part, "and that was the last time he/she saw them". Hope you like it and it would be great if when you read it, you listen the linked song in YouTube at the last part of the entry.

                                               Murdered at Granger`s house.


 I was 13 years old, yes 13 years old when all this started. I was in my house, that old, deserted house. It was from my stepfather, he was a very bad man, but that’s another story. He put the bread in the table every day and lived with me, and that was enough. My friends were coming for dinner, so the house had to be in perfect conditions. It was midday and the house was filthy. I started cleaning at 12:10 and my friends arrived at 12:30.
 When we finished dinner, everybody asked what the hell has happened to the house. After that, we started talking, but an argument started. Caroline was drunk and admitted she had kissed Santiago. Emilia and Manuel were furious. Manuel punched Santiago’s face and jumped over him. He was so angry, that he took a knife and put it over Santiago’s face. He said: - “Are you sorry?"
To what Santiago answered: - "Hmm, NO!", "It was beautiful!" he shouted.
So Manuel putted the knife in Santiago’s face and killed him. I told them to get out of my house. Manuel said he was very sorry and admitted to be drunk. I stayed quiet until they went out. They started shouting outside, next to the forest. Manuel started crying and hugged Caroline. He went to the forest, and that was the last time he ever saw them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario