miércoles, 16 de julio de 2014

Creative Writing Task

When I woke up and I couldn't stand up , I started to cry. But then I saw my legs. I would have died unless there weren't two woman standing right in front of me. They were so beautiful, but then I realize that they were horses and, ¡ Me too! At that moment I shouted to Steve but he wasn't there. As I was so nervous I couldn't get up. In a second I forgot all about the horses and stood up and started to run. Int that second I smelled something. It was Steve's perfume! I started to run to that precious smell. But when O found him, he didn't understand me, so what I did was to try to write my name on the mud but this was the result.
The I looked at Steve and he jumped on me and started shouting because he recognized me. ¿Do you want to know how? Well, me too.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario